Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot



On the recommendation of LeisureGirl, and also because Leah sometimes enjoys young adult fiction, and because when I was a young adult I enjoyed it, so why did I quit, I read How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot. I really enjoyed it! I felt like it might be a little predictable, but then it didn't all go down how I predicted, so I was glad for that, even. It was a fun and cute read, and I'll definitely read more of her YA stuff.

I've read Boy Meets Girl and The Boy Next Door, both of which I really enjoyed. I find that it's harder to get into that format, although I do find it hilarious and fun in the end. I'm also planning to read Queen of Babble based on LeisureGirl's recommendation, too, but it was checked out of my library already, so I'll check next time.

I recommend!

No comments: