Friday, July 11, 2008

My Perfect Subway Sandwich

Chicken Parmesan was my go-to Subway sandwich, and since they discontinued it, I keep having so-so experiences with each thing I try there. I have a short list of work lunch stand-bys, and Subway is one I like to throw in occasionally, especially since it comes up a lot with Jessica these days. (How many hyphens can I use in just two sentences? But I need each of them to say what I wanted to say.)

Today I got it right! It's the sweet onion chicken teriyaki on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread (I do wish they'd bring out something with 100% whole grain.) with pepper jack cheese, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, onions, bell pepper, and pickle. That's it. And of course it's toasted, because just from all the sandwich chain commericals, it's obvious that only a dip eats a sandwich untoasted.

Oops. I just dribbled some sweet onion sauce into my keyboard.

2 comments:

Saran Chumley said...

haha....you are funny...

I get an Italian BMT on wheat....with American cheese, toasted with lettuce, onion, black olives, bell peppers and banana peppers....oil and vinegar and salt & pepper =]]] It is simply divine!

Kutitap said...

I can eat just about any Subway Sandwich they serve. I think, Subway Sandwiches are perhaps one of the best tasting sandwiches there are. My Subway experience is made even better because I got some Subway coupons. So I was able to save some money. If you guys are interested, you can get Subway coupons at http://www.subwaycoupons.net